Last month went far too fast
for me. I felt like I was running a marathon (not that I honestly know
what that feels like lol). There is so much to keep track of and all the
little stuff adds up to take up more time in my life than I am willing
to give up. Not to mention that the bambinos are darn cyclones being
cooped up in the house all day. Winter really is hard for us because
it’s too cold to play outside so they get creative and bring the fun indoors. Like in this picture. We (and by we I mean they) thought it would be a
great idea to set a slide up in the house. That part I was okay with.
However using every blanket on the first floor (including those off
their bed and the laundered ones in storage) really ticked me off. I sat
on the couch to take it all in and was overjoyed with how much fun they
were having. I keep forgetting what its like to be that carefree. I
need to remind myself that life will only happen once (hopefully) and to
get all bent out of shape not only gives me wrinkles but teaches my
children to do the same thing. Now I cant say that I am going to let
them do whatever they want to, because that is definitely not the point
of this exorcize. But I honestly think this is God (or whoever) telling
me to slow the hell down and appreciate what I was given. Touche higher
power--- message received.


No comments:
Post a Comment