Today was a great day. I always liked going over to the farm as a kid for Easter. We got up early this morning and went to church for 8 o'clock. It was a little chilly so i had kyra wear her sweater which she really did not want to do. Who makes these dresses anyway. Its not like we all live in California! I guess we should just make them wear snow suites or something. Whew... I digress. After church we stopped and got some seetrolls for breakfast. After a while family started showing up for dinner (lunch). I think this is when we discovered the microwave was broken... On Easter! So mom and I hoped in the car and headed for LaCrosse to get a new one at Menards. It was a white over the stove type but being the super shoppers we are, mom and I were successful in our mission! After the egg hunts and mini-dramas, this was one of the best weekends EVER... have I ever mentioned I love my life.
Sunday, April 12, 2009
Easter Sunday
Today was a great day. I always liked going over to the farm as a kid for Easter. We got up early this morning and went to church for 8 o'clock. It was a little chilly so i had kyra wear her sweater which she really did not want to do. Who makes these dresses anyway. Its not like we all live in California! I guess we should just make them wear snow suites or something. Whew... I digress. After church we stopped and got some seetrolls for breakfast. After a while family started showing up for dinner (lunch). I think this is when we discovered the microwave was broken... On Easter! So mom and I hoped in the car and headed for LaCrosse to get a new one at Menards. It was a white over the stove type but being the super shoppers we are, mom and I were successful in our mission! After the egg hunts and mini-dramas, this was one of the best weekends EVER... have I ever mentioned I love my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment