Saturday, April 18, 2009

Rummage Sale Weekend...


This weekend we had our annual rummage sale. It was the best weather possible and we sold alot of stuff... more than I thought we would. It was nice because Jackie sat with me on most of Friday and Paula sat with me most of Saturday, it was great. I have to say that having the rummage sale is probably in my top five (maybe 10) all time favorite things to do... I LOVE IT!!! You never know who is going to be buying your stuff and for how much. I love when people come up and ask me to go down on the prices of things. Usually I figure if they have the guts to ask me, I most likely am going to say "yes." If only it worked that way for me when I go rummaging with mom. Because you know I have no problem asking people to go down on prices at sales :)


This is a picture that I had taken a few weeks back. I dont have any picture of the rummage sale (although I wish I did) so this will have to so. I thought it was pretty cool...

No comments: