Friday, March 5, 2010
Sick
My goal this weekend is to catch up on my blogging. So dont be suprised when you check in next time and there are a bagillion new posts. I have been sick sick sick for the past two weeks and have done practically nothing. I even had to call in sick to work on Wed which for me is unheard of. This week my overall neausa was compounded by a bad case of the flu. But overall it is for a good cause because come September sir Timothy and I are going to be parents again. Thats right not only do I have the flu but a timy little person that is growing inside my belly. So the unfortunate thing is that when you are pregnant you are not able to take anything to feel better. So that is my boo hoo story... I will feel better soon. PS- I have decided that it must be a boy because only a man would do this to his mother :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment