Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Snow... Again?

What is with this weather!?! I was totally tricked into thinking that winter was over and spring was here to stay- YUCK! I guess its a good thing for our lawns which should be incredibly green, but it is hard to believe that the snow was all gone before this storm. We got just about a foot and I cant even imagine if this would have been rain. Especially seeing last week we had all those thunderstorms and our sump pump decided to stop working. So not only did all my floors in the basement get a great scrub down but so did all of my towels--- lots of laundry. I wouldn't be too salty about it except that we kept all of our extra paper towels and toilet paper in the basement and it all got wet. I hate "literally" throwing out money. I guess this teaches me to be a little more cautious and aware of things in my house... and yes the sump pump is working again- thanks dad! We have four days to melt this snow before the Easter bunny will be hopping around out there- come on mother nature!!!

No comments: