It’s a funny story to everyone (and I even have to
chuckle a bit… post snorting fire from my nose of course). It’s just too
ridiculous not to share. So a few months back Kyra dropped her cell
phone in a toilet and I razzed her so bad for it. Like who had their
phone anywhere near a commode and then why is it out and in use when you
are on the pot. Well now I get it. Not my phone per say but the whole
“things ending up in the toilet.” For me it was my wallet. I know… I am
embarrassed. And more than anything reminded that Karma is alive and
well in Green Bay cause that’s what I get for being a jerk and laughing
at Kyra. Darnit!!! Luckily it WASN’T my phone but I still had to go
through my entire wallet and pull out the cards, sanitize them and let
them air dry. Not to mention the paper bills (I didn’t clean those
though cause we all know what strippers do with singles anyway… just
kidding!!! I totally did… or did I?) In the end I was able to salvage
most of my wallets contents before sending it to the refuse of the
landfill. Damn shame and a sad sad day. Life lesson for sure… don’t put
your wallet in the front pocket of a hooded sweatshirt hahahaha.

No comments:
Post a Comment