Sunday, February 23, 2014

Not too Sure


So I am not sure exactly how long it is that AJ and Anna have been living in town but its great to have them so close. At first I was concerned that we would be bombarding them but honestly I wish we could see them more. I need to set more time aside for my extended family. Even if its just an afternoon of coffee and cake (which sounds amazing). Maybe this spring and summer will be more conducive to that plan. Recently I have had the itch to spend more time with my family. Don t get me wrong, AJ and I hated each others guts for a very long time. But in all honesty I miss the kid. We disagree on many topics and sometimes I think differently than he does, but the light hearted and loving demeanor that both AJ and Anna bring is refreshing in this gloomy weather. Speaking of bright and cheery... I was asked to drop by Younkers dept store and take a peek at the new living room set that they have picked out. I think they are having a little trouble deciding between a gray color and an ivory. Immediately my choice would be gray because of the girls... they are so messy. But for their lives I am not sure that its all that necessary. I had to consider also the fact that there is little natural light to the room and dark furniture will make it seem smaller. It was a tough choice but in the end I think they made a great choice

No comments: