Kyra is currently on her class trip
to New York City and Washington DC. As I am sure I have mentioned before
there was a huge expense for us as a family (about $950.00 was our half
of the bill) and it was only for four days. I honestly thought it was a
bit pricey but she was just so darn excited. So we made it work. No
summer vacation for us as a family but that’s ok so long as this can be a
life experience for her. And boy was it ever. It was great to hear
about all the cool things that she got to see. Some of it educational,
other parts more social and the shopping seemed totally awesome. She
left with a fat spending purse and it came back basically empty… go big
and then go home I guess lol.
SHE bought us all souvenirs too!!! I got a funky NYC scarf, Timmy a DC memento for his desk and a little china doll outfit for each of the girls... how thoughtful... proud of that girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment