This weekend our family from the LaCrosse area came to visit. My Aunt, Uncle and Grandma drove over on Friday afternoon and got here around 5ish. It was nice because AJ came home from Milwaukee too. It was a little family reunion. That night we went out for fish at the Settlement and went back to mom and dads to visit for a while. Saturday morning Bruce, Barb, mom and I went to a rummage sale at a local high school. We were rabid... my not sleeping the night before because I was so excited should have been a sign. I LOVE RUMMAGE SALES!!! So we went to that one and then the three of them headed to another one at a local church while I was off to school for a Saturday Anthropology class (not so fun). After that we met for "Buck Burgers" at the gas station and then we were off for a drive up to Algoma to do some wine tasting. It was awesome to just drive in the sunshine and catch up a bit. That night dad made us Lasagna and we ate in the dinning room (which never happens) and we were all pretty bushed. Sunday morning we met at Ponderosa for a $4.00 breakfast buffet and everyone split up after that... reluctantly, but it had to happen. You know when you have had a great time with someone and you don't want it to end... this was one of those times :)
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Out of Towners
This weekend our family from the LaCrosse area came to visit. My Aunt, Uncle and Grandma drove over on Friday afternoon and got here around 5ish. It was nice because AJ came home from Milwaukee too. It was a little family reunion. That night we went out for fish at the Settlement and went back to mom and dads to visit for a while. Saturday morning Bruce, Barb, mom and I went to a rummage sale at a local high school. We were rabid... my not sleeping the night before because I was so excited should have been a sign. I LOVE RUMMAGE SALES!!! So we went to that one and then the three of them headed to another one at a local church while I was off to school for a Saturday Anthropology class (not so fun). After that we met for "Buck Burgers" at the gas station and then we were off for a drive up to Algoma to do some wine tasting. It was awesome to just drive in the sunshine and catch up a bit. That night dad made us Lasagna and we ate in the dinning room (which never happens) and we were all pretty bushed. Sunday morning we met at Ponderosa for a $4.00 breakfast buffet and everyone split up after that... reluctantly, but it had to happen. You know when you have had a great time with someone and you don't want it to end... this was one of those times :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment