Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Over a Week!




I can't believe its been a week since I have posted... Whew it goes fast. It doesn't help that I have been working different shifts and sleeping at really weird times. I just can never seem to get enough. Lets see... whats new? Well, nothing really. This past Saturday we helped Tim's mom and aunt start sorting/ cleaning at his Grandma's house (who passed away Feb 23). It was an interesting experience one because we sent little Kaitlynn out to mom and dads for the day (they loved it). Two because we were clearing things out which made it STRESSFULL to say the least. Thirdly... and frankly my favorite, the brothers (Tim, Andy and Jeremy) had fun breaking down old furniture to get it up out of the basement ie: an old pull out couch. They actually not only broke the handle on a sledge hammer but one on a pic ax too! They laughed so hard I was sure we would have to change some underwear :) It was great to hear them together... Interestingly enough we get to experience the whole thing again this Sunday, which is fine. But I don't think i necessarily want to give up my weekends for the next few months... not with rummage season coming up :)

This is a set of pics from Paula's page... I stolded them. Thanks Paula!

No comments: