Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Break


Mom is off of school this week for her spring break. the really cool thing is that Dad took off to be home with her... Sorta (he can never really leave the office behind). The cool thing is that I got to see them everyday this week I think. Which is good and bad. It reminded me once in a while of being at home when i was younger. By the end now though, I have had enough family. It will be nice to go back to the normal routine. They got a few projects done though, one of which was putting shelving into my front closet. And i must say... Its awesome. I never knew I had that much room that I wasn't using. Mom also got some things done out at her house that she had been meaning to do. The big one was to take wallpaper down in her bathroom. But whoever put the last stuff in wanted to make sure it never fell down I guess because it is taking FOREVER to get it off. I mean really... do you really need to use that much glue?

No comments: