Today we went to the Children’s exploratory museum on our way out of town. I think this was a really good idea on Tara’s part. I think the adults may have liked this stop the best. After a few hours of exploring and an “Astronaut’s Ice-cream” later, we were headed back to Las Vegas. It usually feels like a longer drive on the way home from vacation but this time it was different. Not just because we knocked off about two hours from the drive but because we had a lot to talk about. Kaitlynn was an awesome passenger and pretty much slept the whole time. It was funny though because on the way back Tara and I were having some really good conversations and the boys kept on calling us… we were pretty sure that they were bored out of their minds. While it was really annoying, their interruptions were worth it because Tara and I were able to straighten some family things out that have been unclear for quite a few years… we bonded… it was great.
No comments:
Post a Comment