Today was our full day at Universal Studios! Everyone had so much fun and the weather was awesome. Tara and I planned our vacation pretty well if I say so myself. The kids had tons of fun today riding on all the rollercoaster and water rides. I was surprised at how small the theme park was. I was expecting it to be like the one down in Florida… I was wrong but it was still all good. Even Tim and Brad had a favorite ride. I think the adults agreed that the studio tour was definitely in the top five. I have to say that I personally liked the Jurassic Park ride the best. Dominic thought so too but Kyra was not so found of the “Carnivorous beasts.” I think it was just the fact that the Tyrannosaurus Rex tries to bite you on the way down the coaster. Either way… it was a blast.
No comments:
Post a Comment