Monday, April 26, 2010
Boy or Girl?
Not sure which one it will be but I can't stop thinking about it... boy or girl or boy or girl. Whew its exhausting. I have to say that either way I am excited. One the one hand we would have another Bronander boy which would help even out this whole girl cousin situation we have going on. Not to mention that I could do some serious rummaging because everything we have is girly... but on the other hand it would be nice to have another girl because I could say a little money by reusing all of Kaitlynn's cute outfits. Either way its a win win situation. We are also anxious to find out more about this possible defect they noticed on the last ultrasound to see if it is still there or what the status is...hoping it is all gone... that would be great! Thank you for all of your thoughts and prayers... we really needed them :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment