Monday, April 12, 2010

Country Song

So I feel like I could write a country song right now. Everything in my life feels like it is falling apart and on Saturday night I had myself a mini-meltdown, and cried... and cried and cried and cried. I was proud that I kept it together when I had to but it all sank in around 1230 am and I fel apart in the tub. Now everything is okay... because I am a strong independent soul but holy cow, I have had just about all I can take. So this is how my song would go... I have been sick for two months, coughing and throwin up, Timmy lost his job, and we still got the bills to pay, my baby sitter just quit so even if he gets it back he still cant work cause we cant afford daycare and my little unborn baby in the belly may be sick. Argh... I cried and cried and cried. I guess I am used to controlling things in my life and at this point all these things are out of my control. Can I just click my heels together and go back three months when I felt better and my life was not out of control?... So yesterday morning I drove out to my parents and I crawled in bed with my momma (who by the way is sick as a dog too) and asked her to help me, cause you know Mommy's know best. She reminded me that I have gotten through tougher times before, which is definitely true. I just thought we were at a point in our lives where all our hard work would pay off and we were going to live with less stress... Guess I was wrong. All I have to do is breathe... Whoosah... everyone is still alive right. I was reading "Night" which is about the Holocaust and it helped me get myself into perceptive... things can always be worse. But what I have now decided is that I have been too nice and stretching myself too thin for other people. It is now time for me to take care of myself and my immediate family. I am going to concentrate on what is most important to me and make the best of this... Whoosah... Whoosah.

PS- thanks for the prayers

1 comment:

Paula said...

Ugh... I don't know what to say. I'm so sorry. I wish I could help... I understand the needing to take care of self and immediate family though.

What's going on with unborn baby??