Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

Today was Easter. It really wasn't a big deal for us this year because I had to work and it was Jade's weekend to have Kyra. My parents asked for Kaitlynn on an overnight and seeing nobody else requested her for Easter I figured why not? So she headed over there on Saturday afternoon and stayed for a sleepover. She is getting pretty good at being away from mommy and daddy which I don't like so much but I guess is a good thing. I worked until 7 am and was up for noon to head out there for a little Easter lunch. AJ and Anna were in Milton so it was just my parents, Bella, Tim and I... which was nice. Afterwards I went back to bed so that I could work again that night. Its weird how when you work such long hours it never seems like you get enough sleep. We will be celebrating with Tim's family next weekend :)

No comments: