Bella has always been my little helper around the house. She
will run folded clothes to their respective rooms and we call this “Speedy
Delivery.” So today when we drove with
my parents to drop off AJ's car in Sheboygan she asked me if we were delivering his car. I told her that yes we were and she kept saying “Speedy Delivery…
Speedy Delivery… Speedy Delivery.” It was super cute because she draws out the
delivery into about four syllables and bobbles her head back and forth at the
same time. AJ had some work done on his
car this past week here in Green Bay and ended up taking my mom’s car with him
down to Milwaukee in the meantime. Because mom is not working it wasn’t a big
deal for her not to have a vehicle while his was in the shop. I think frankly she
enjoyed having me be her personal driver and to be perfectly honest I didn’t mind one bit because she tips really
well. So tonight the six of us (AJ, Anna, mom, dad, Bella and I) met up for
supper. Even though it wasn’t a long visit it was still very nice. That was
until they informed me (trying to be all tricky) that they were going to have
me ride the pretend bull waving the white napkin over my head celebrating my
birthday. I think not… (we were at Texas Roadhouse) Lucky for me the waitress totally
forgot and I got out of it. Honestly it would not have bothered me much at all
I just didn’t want to have to tell the girl I was turning 30… shush- it’s a secret.
As we were walking out of the restaurant AJ gave me a hug (like a good little
brother should) and told me my birthday present from him was a bit of advice:
use spell check. I paused for a minute (holding back the punch to his guts) and
waited for the explanation. He said it wasn’t a bad thing but it would help make
reading my blog a little easier if he didn’t have to always stop at all the
misspellings and mistakes in my grammar. To appease him and my other readers… I
am now going to use Word and Spell-check to write my blogs(sigh). The grammar however
is a lost cause- its what give me my flare! Speaking of flare… This is a picture
of a purse that I have had for a few years and totally love love love. I have
only used it the equivalent of a few months though (I change them out regularly
depending on the season) and I noticed there were weird spots on the bottom
where the black finish had come off. Really?!?
I fixed the problem though by using duct tape to cover the bottom and
now its good as new (maybe even better) pretty inventive huh? What could be
more Trina than rainbow polka dots and zebra print? 30 is going to be a great
year- I know it ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment