Sunday, December 7, 2008

Christmas pictures



Today Bella, Kyra and I went out to Mom and Dad's for the day. It is interesting just how relaxing it is to be off of work and not have any commitments. I know you must think i am crazy because having a new baby is no picnic... but i can live without sleep... for the time being ;) Little Kaitlynn is so little though. As you can see in the picture she is even small for her Christmas dress. She is leaning more to the 0 rather than the 3 in the 0-3mo clothes. But that will change, especially if she is anything like her mommy.
Mom and Dad put up a tree this year after I am not sure how many years. Now I remember why they never did... its alot of work. It was fun to go through the ornaments though and have those memories come back. Now we'll have to find a few "new baby" ornaments for their tree. Knowing mom and I and our rummaging habit, I am sure that won't be difficult. Little Bella didn't last long though, she tuckered out half way through decorating. I don't blame her...

No comments: