Today was Kyra's Christmas concert... and wouldn't you know it... Wisconsin had snow... lots of it. The talk around town last night was that there might be a snow day, but no such luck. Lucky for us though, because today was Kyra's 3rd grade winter concert. I guess we are not supposed to call it a Christmas concert as it is a public school and all, i guess it makes sense. Tim, Bella and I went and met Big Al there (who brought his SUDUKO along just in case). Tim's brother Jeremy and their mom and her sister Karla came too. The family took up pretty much the whole front row... Yes I made Timmy sit in the front even though he wanted to sit in the back. Kyra did really well and we are all very proud of her. All of us went out for ice cream at Cold Stone after to celebrate her success. Even though she was SUPER nervous, she did an awesome job. WAY TO GO KIDDO!!!
Friday, December 19, 2008
Kyra's Christmas Concert
Today was Kyra's Christmas concert... and wouldn't you know it... Wisconsin had snow... lots of it. The talk around town last night was that there might be a snow day, but no such luck. Lucky for us though, because today was Kyra's 3rd grade winter concert. I guess we are not supposed to call it a Christmas concert as it is a public school and all, i guess it makes sense. Tim, Bella and I went and met Big Al there (who brought his SUDUKO along just in case). Tim's brother Jeremy and their mom and her sister Karla came too. The family took up pretty much the whole front row... Yes I made Timmy sit in the front even though he wanted to sit in the back. Kyra did really well and we are all very proud of her. All of us went out for ice cream at Cold Stone after to celebrate her success. Even though she was SUPER nervous, she did an awesome job. WAY TO GO KIDDO!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment