
So today was a big day for us, Miss Kaitlynn turned one week today. Its interesting to see what has changed with her already. We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighed in at exactly 8 lbs and 20 1/2 inches, so we're growing. We decided to go and get her pictures taken at Target because Santa was there and frankly I am addicted to pictures. So we get there and we try for a naked baby shot. It was unreal how much she was moving around and actually lifting her head. We got a good shot and of course... she pees. I was mortified, but the show went on. We got some pretty cute shots that I'll be sharing later. Anyways, this is a picture of Kaitlynn with her Auntie Paula who has been a huge help to me through the whole pregnancy, delivery and my first week of motherhood. The second picture Paula took and doctored up for me. I LOVE IT!!! Have i mentioned that she makes a mean pumpkin pie! :)
1 comment:
Of course you got cute pictures during her Target photo shoot. It's easy to get good pictures when the subject is as gorgeous as Kaitlynn.
Anytime you want to come over for dinner and pie, just let me know :)
Post a Comment