Today Mom, Dad, Kyra, Kaitlynn and I went down to Oshkosh to see the Nutcracker in the Castle exhibit at the Paine Art Center and Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. I have never seen such beautifully decorated trees in my life. Each room in this historic mansion was decorated with a different theme from the Nutcracker. I have to say that i really liked the Sugar Plum faeries room but there was another room that was totally devoted to candies and cakes. I know CAKE!!! Anyways, these trees were super cool and I got so many great decorating ideas... now I jut need the money to afford such elaborate displays :) Little Bella didn't do so well. We had to carry her because there were steps and this should have been fine but she wasn't diggin it. It was somewhat embarrassing because her crying reverberated throughout the whole building. I guess that's why you don't take three week olds on field trips. She and Kyra were both troopers though... and mom and dad, those tears were hard to handle.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Nutcracker at the Castle
Today Mom, Dad, Kyra, Kaitlynn and I went down to Oshkosh to see the Nutcracker in the Castle exhibit at the Paine Art Center and Gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. I have never seen such beautifully decorated trees in my life. Each room in this historic mansion was decorated with a different theme from the Nutcracker. I have to say that i really liked the Sugar Plum faeries room but there was another room that was totally devoted to candies and cakes. I know CAKE!!! Anyways, these trees were super cool and I got so many great decorating ideas... now I jut need the money to afford such elaborate displays :) Little Bella didn't do so well. We had to carry her because there were steps and this should have been fine but she wasn't diggin it. It was somewhat embarrassing because her crying reverberated throughout the whole building. I guess that's why you don't take three week olds on field trips. She and Kyra were both troopers though... and mom and dad, those tears were hard to handle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment