So miss Kaitlynn is 12 weeks old today. I am not sure if that makes her 3 months old or if we have to wait until next Wednesday the 25th. Either way, she is growing up way too fast. Just last night we bumped her up to 5 oz for her bottles. This also means that we have to use the bigger sized bottles. Tim and I put the little ones away for future use (wink wink) but not before I pouted about my baby growing up too fast. Sigh...
On her last weigh in she was exactly 12 pounds. Wowzer! Tim ended up taking her to the pediatrician last week to get checked out. Both he and I had ear infections and we were worried she might have one too. But luckily she is healthy as ever and happy as can be.
On a happier note Bella is starting to smile ALOT. Its great because she is beginning to recognize everyone. It makes those midnight feedings of the past worth it. We aren't sure who she looks more like, her mommy or daddy... its a toss up. I think Tim wins though since they are both "baldies." :)
No comments:
Post a Comment