Saturday, February 14, 2009

Whose your Valentine?


Last night we went to the movies. Who you ask? Well it was myself, Kyra, my Mom and Dad, and little wee Bella... yes I know... who in their right mind would take an infant to the movies. Well it is an interesting story. I typically would have left her at home with her daddy, but Tim ended up going into the Emergency Room because he broke out into awful hives. We still don't know what from... but he's okay. A little steroids and some benadryl and tada... all fixed.

We went to see Madagascar 2 at the budget theater. It was awesome (not the movie but the company...the movies not that bad though). Little Kaitlynn was having a great time just a bouncin on Grandpa's lap and kicking her chubby little legs. I haven't seen her that content... well ever. She made it through the majority of the film but got tuckered out at the last minute. So she and I rocked in the back row while Kyra and Mom danced around the theater to the closing credits. I know its little weird... but it keeps life interesting. I wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments: