Monday, February 23, 2009

Things happen for a Reason


I have decided that things happen for a reason... Tonight Tim's grandmother passed away. She had been ill for quite a while. But you are never really "ready" for someone to actually die. I feel like she should have been able to see Bella more... but it wasn't in the cards. Tim is actually doing quite well inspite of all thats going on. He was able to say his goodbyes a few times in the past few weeks so he is at peace with it. I will never forget about a month ago when we were visiting her... I was heading out to go warm up the car (its cold here you know) and Alice (we call her GG) told me to put on a hat because otherwise I'd get sick. So I put on my hat and within seconds she was just laughing at me... regular old, gut bustin laughing at my silly hat. Thats how I am going to remeber her... she was a strong woman who didn't take life too seriously. She is deeply loved and will be truely missed... But we are going to remember her in our laughter.

No comments: