Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Unkie Jackie


I have found that there are a few people in your life that without them, you just wouldn't be the same. For me... that person is my BFF Jackie :) She and I have been buds since kindergarten and I can't imagine life without her. I know we might have gotten each other into trouble once in a while, but it made growing up an interesting adventure.

Luckily Kaitlynn will be able to know her too. I just hope that some of Jackie's awesome personality and tremendous spirit rubs off on her. Even if she doesn't think she is a "strong independent woman."

This pic is of a recent movie night. Bella's fussy time is around 8pm but Jackie takes it with stride. Although I am sure her ears are ringing when she leaves the house...

P.S. Spunky is a real fan too!!!

No comments: