Friday, October 30, 2009

Curley's knarly teeth





Today Jennifer and Andrew flew in a little after 2pm. Mary, Carlos, Mom, Kyra and Babers went to go pick them up while I stayed behind to quick write a paper for school. AJ and Anna showed up around 3pm and within minutes the rest of the crew was behind them. You couldn't ask for better timing. Andrew and a few other wanted to check out Lambeau Field and we weren't sure what to do for supper, so we voted for Curley's pub in the atrium. We decided with the packer game this weekend against Minnesota that we better go as early as possible so as not to run into big crowds. The rest of the city must have been thinking the same thing (that the stadium would be busy) because there was literally no one there. We had the place to ourselves. Dad used one of his many connections to get the Texas crew down by the field to take pictures... I swear he knows just about everyone in Green Bay or at least someone everywhere we go. Anna and I shared a burger and beer flavored mac & cheese... not bad at all. Because it was so very empty we busted out the "teeth" and took some group photos... I told we have fun wherever we go!


Tonight we were originally planning on hitting up a haunted house and corn maze but number one its chilly number two its drizzling and number three everybody is a little tired. So we stayed in and watched some movies. This is about the time that AJ decided to try on the witches dress Mom and I picked up at a rummage sale... what a goof!

No comments: