Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Trick R Treat




tonight was another infamous scary movie night with my bestest bud Jackie (otherwise known as Unkie Jackie). We realized that little Kaitlynn will have been watching scary movies her entire life... like literally. Tonight she was so cute because she just kept giggling at all the scary parts. Which honestly I am sure she didn't know were scary. But none the less, our little girl likes horror films... I am so proud. I was discussing with my mom the other day how cute it would be to have her dress up like Chucky next Halloween... she didn't think that sounded all that cute.


Kaitlynn got in the spirit of dvds too when she started pulling them out of the cabinet. I found it particularly adorable that the one she is holding for the camera is a movie that Timmy watched almost every day when I was pregnant... Isn't that weird?

No comments: