Saturday, October 31, 2009

Its HALLOWEEN!!!








Yah! This is the best day of the year... its better than Christmas!


We started our great day off with a Corn Maze. Rather the largest Corn Maze in the state. AJ, Jennifer, Andrew and I headed up to Sturgeon Bay to take on the 10 miles of maze this morning. We dropped poor Anna off at the Library to study (damn PhD) and headed out. It was cold... I mean really cold, so we bundled up and trudged through the rows and rows of corn mazes. Before we set out though, we all took a turn milking "Bessie" in the gift shop. But anyways, yes there was alot of corn to trudge through. At the time it really wasn't all that fun, but now looking back it really was a good time. I am gld we did it.


On the way back down to Green Bay we stopped at the famous DykesvilleBowl and had ourselves some cheese curds. We washed em down with a few Budweisers and a frame of bowling.


We got back in time to start getting dressed as Timmy was picking up the babers to go visit his parents. This is the first year that we have taken Kyra Trick-Or-treating with my parents and not Andy and Sharon. I know it was a little disappointing for them but I really am grateful that they let us share this experience with my Dad. So here is a run down of all the outfits:


Jennifer: Dorothy


Andrew: Scarecrow


Carlos: Cowardly Lion (courage)


Mary: the house that fell on the wicked witch of the East... and then turned into a bird... I think


Mom: Maleficent from Sleeping Beauty... or just plain nuts (she had fun)


Anna: cute and friendly witch


AJ: the fattest ballerina on record


Trina: some sort of AsIaN creation


Tiimy: Man with Beard and TUTU


Kyra: ganster... not to be confused with Gansta


Kaitlynn: Raccoon (with black eye taboot)


Dad: guy with cancer... not feeling the greatest




We had so much fun running from door to door and yard to years. Kyra, Anna and Carlos were skipping and singing "We're off to see the wizard." I think this was one of the best days of my whole life. After we were done we came home and had Dad's famous lasagna...De-licious. Unfortunately this was Jade's weekend to have Kyra so she had to go home but they will be back for Christmas!

No comments: