Kaitlynn has recently gotten very mobile... which has only made her want to explore even more. case in point: We have to close the upstairs doors otherwise she gets into the rooms and tears them apart, literally. One day I only closed Kyra's door half way not realizing that I hadn't shut it. All of a sudden I heard all this chatter coming from the room and when I walked in, Kaitlynn was pretending to type on Kyra's keyboard and had very nicely removed all the books from her cabinet and checked them out. Maybe she will be a writer. It was then that I decided to giver her the first hand me down from Kyra... her favorite tea set from Auntie Karla when she was a wee little girl. Bella loves it. She pretends that she is mixing her special ingredients in them and then she will take her spoons and sip her tea... I cant get enough, its adorable.
No comments:
Post a Comment