Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nice little Saturday

Today was great. We started our day out by going out to Pulaski to test drive a Dodge Durango. Tim's truck has been slowly nickel and dime-ing us so we are looking into trading it in for something else. So we went out to try it, but were not impressed. After that I met mom and Anna at David's Bridal and we looked at dresses for the girls for their wedding. Anna bought me a color swatch so I can start looking at ribbon and stuff for the dresses and the flower arrangements. After that we headed over to Younkers to look at dresses for mom. We found a few that will work but nothing that really stood out as a "WoW" kind of dress... but we will see. There is definitely still time. We headed back to mom and dads to enjoy dad's famous lasagna. It was fun to eat in the dinning room... we never got to as kids. For the remainder of the afternoon and evening we hung out and watched the Olympics... I know it sounds weird but it was sooooo relaxing and fun to just hang out at chat.The following video is of Kaitlynn sorting out the leftover Halloween candy that we were all enjoying today... I guess she likes suckers. Disregard the conversation in the background... I honestly have no idea what they are talking about but it is weird.

No comments: