Sunday, May 8, 2011

mothers day


I feel so loved today! This is what I woke up to this morinng and I think I better milk it for all its worth- another 364 days till it happens again. We decided to have a BBQ cookout at our house and invite my mom and his mom (and our families ofcourse) so that we could all be together. I am sure its not exactly how they planned to spend their day but neither one had to cook so it cant be all bad right!
It was so ice to have all of my girls at the same time. During the school year we only get to see Kyra every other weekend. Unfortunately these weekends are so packed with super fun things to do that we don't get the chance to just hang out and "chill." Today we did and it was excellent.Today was Olivia's first taste of ice cream and I am pretty sure she totally loves it. I find it interesting how well she and I will work out with the frozen treat. I personally am not the big a fan of ice cream however when you cover it in a hard candy shell- in this case a cherry flavored dilly bar from Auntie Karla- its all over my friends- jackpot!

No comments: