
As many of you know- I tend to be a busy body. You cant really tell that based on my incredibly toned physique (lets get real here folks) but in all honestly- I like to stay busy. Now- I think I may have to throw my towel in for this weekend though because man oh man- this was a busy one! Not only was miss Olivia the focus of our thoughts the last few days but little Bella Bean was not feeling the greatest either. Lucky for me my parents graciously volunteered to take both the girls (Kyra and Bellavista) for the weekend evenings overnight... I know Olivia is grateful that Kaitlynn's curiosities did not lead her to the leads coming out of Via's noggin. At any rate, we stayed busy just trying to make sure our smallest bambino kept breathing not to mention keeping up with the rest of the house. Yesterday she had an induced episode and the same went for today... only 24 more hours of this. Unfortunately Tim and Jeremy will be home with the two younger ones tonight because I am scheduled to work. I am certain you are saying "How can you work right now" and my answer to you is "because if I don't get out of my house and away from my stressors right now my head is literally going to explode all over the walls"... a bit graphic for sure but that's how I feel about it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment