
Well these leaves just wont stop falling... But I must say it is super fun to watch the girls make piles so that they can jump in them. Bella even pitched in this year and used her rake to build a pile. Tim and I are finally getting the process down pretty well and it only took about 8 truckfulls to get the yard looking good. Lucky for us we were able to space it out over a few weekends and the whether cooperated pretty well. I was so glad to have the new "old" truck back. I cant imagine trying to do this with the tiny little trailer we had. Both girls got to jump in the leaves in the back of the truck too trying to get them to "stop down." You should have heard the giggles that came from them and then all of a sudden Kaitlynn says "pooooop.... Spunky poooooped." It was a dirty leaf but she totally freaked out- it was hilarious :)
No comments:
Post a Comment