Friday, November 25, 2011

Weeeeee I am 3 !


(deep sigh) My baby just turned three- unbelievable I tell you. I always heard these ladies in the stores that would say “oh where does the time go… they grow up so fast” and I always thought they were totally pathetic – but now I get it – and I apologize to those ladies that I rolled my eyes at... because they were totally right! Kaitynn Bella Bronander turned three years old today and she totally amazes me. I didn’t know I could love someone I had never met before more than anyone in my entire life... until I delivered this precious little one exactly three years ago. Since then she has grown by leaps and bounds and our relationship is ever evolving. I try to keep up with her and she tries to discover as much as possible which makes for a pretty interesting dynamic…. Although I would have it no other way. Today the Bronander side of the family and my mother popped over to celebrate this precious child with some cake, ice cream and of course her favorite part- PRESENTS!!! She is just starting to understand the whole concept of gifts and special occasions and keeps asking me “does that come with presents?” (Its adorable) Today her favorite gifts were a set of dress up clothes from Uncle Jeremy, a baby from nana and papa, a set of twin puppies from Auntie Paula and Uncle Andy, learning activity toys from Karla and of course clothes from her father and I (boring I know). Oh and I almost forgot! Nana got her a pink pop up tent that she climbed into right away and has yet to come out of… she even brought in all her little toys and a blanket so who knows how long this will last. She has a little window in the back to watch TV through so as far as I can tell she is camping out in our living room until bedtime… maybe then I can sneak it out- ha!<!--[if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE

No comments: