Saturday, May 24, 2014

Lost my Teeth!

Look who is growing up!!! We can’t even pretend anymore because the evidence is just falling out of her. Her face that is. Miss Kaitlynn Bella lost not only her first tooth this weekend but her second as well. I felt horrible because of course I was at work and missed all the action but I had Timmy take pictures for me so I at least have that. The one tooth has been wiggly for days and she was such a peach to go out of her way and wiggle it just for me… just so I could see the progress. I hate it by the way. Teeth to me should be seated firmly into the gum with no room to play. Not this whole tilting forward and backward and side to side. Barf. I hate it. And she loved to watch me cringe (little devil… just like her momma I suppose hahaha). The tooth fairy stopped the first night and brought her a super shiny penny. She was thrilled. And on the second night the fairy brought her a nickel. She did a money dance I guess and put them into her piggy bank. The girl is rollin in the big bucks now.  (PS- the tooth fairy is trying to help save for college… none of this dollar and five dollar stuff… We don’t want her to get the wrong idea lol).

No comments: