So
get this… I went to a Testicle Festival. Yep. That’s right…testicle. It
has been my goal in 2014 to do all the things that I have always wanted
to but just didn’t. Its time to make myself (and my family for that
matter) happier. There is no reason to sit idle and watch your life pass
you by. So I chose to put on my big girl pants and try it out. Because
let’s be honest… how many people get to say they went to a testicle
festival. I must say though in all honesty, it sounds way more involved
and mysterious than it was. There is a tiny town in the middle of
nowhere Wisconsin population like 12, that hosts this get together. Its
essentially two bars with a hundred yards in-between that have bands
playing, food cooking and drinks for the masses. There was a cover
charge at each place which is how they make their money I suppose but
essentially the goal is to walk back and forth between the two tents and
listen to some fabulous music and meet some even more fabulous people.
That is if you are a biker. Which I am not. I was
not ready nor well equipped to handle this situation. Although luckily I
was wearing jeans and a black shirt- whew! I was definitely out of my
comfort zone. However I was also with a few friends from work who had
attended these festivities before and they guided me through. First off,
these testicles??? They are pig testicles (sorry Krissy), shaved super
thin and then deep fried. So not bad at all. The bikers were normal
people just really loud (probably from having to yell over their
motorcycles all the time). So I was good there too. All in all it was a
really good time that I can check off my bucket list.
This bloody Mary had all the fixins and was delicious… even a little testicle on the top for a little extra pizazz lol

No comments:
Post a Comment