So over the past few days I have had one of those things people call a "breakdown." Don't worry it wasn't serious I guess I just was finally overwhelmed with taking care of Kaitlynn and keeping up the house, not to mention being pulled in all directions. My string just snapped. So, I did what every respectable woman would... I called my mother. Man was I glad to have her and dad so close. They came over and spent the whole day helping me get caught up on the things I just haven't been able to get done. Even dad occupying Bella gave me time to do the little things. Let me tell you... after four hours of uninterrupted cleaning has left my house looking really really good. Man am I grateful... Thanks mom... Thanks dad.
On a lighter note... we are getting Katilynn ready for rummaging season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment