Last night was the first time that I have been away from Bella for more than a few hours. Andy and Paula were gracious enough to keep both of the girls for an overnight so that Tim and I could go out for New Years. I have to say that although we had a great time (its been a while... roughly 10 months) I still found myself wanting to hold the little one. It was super nice to get a full nights rest though. Tim and I woke up totally refreshed. A bit of a headache for me, but otherwise... it was GREAT! Now that I have made it without her a night out, I think going back to work won't be as bad as I envisioned. Miss Kaitlynn Bella had a good time too as you can see. No worries though, its not open... we have quite a while before that starts.
(way to start her out early Andy and Paula!)
1 comment:
LOL Hey, I told her she could only hold it and couldn't open it til she was 21.
Post a Comment