Monday, January 5, 2009

Great Daddy



I am so proud of Timmy. He is turning out to be a great father. This past weekend was our time with Kyra. It was so cute to watch Tim spend time with his girls. As we did not have Kyra for Christmas this year, we did our exchange of gifts with her yesterday. It was so cute to watch her open them. I think that's my favorite part of Birthdays and holidays... not necessarily the gift I receive but watching the faces of the people I give a gift to.

I have to say that the highlight of our gifting experience was when she opened the gift from Tim... "NO WAY!!! BATTLESHIP!!!" So was sooooo excited. (Tim really despises boardgames so this was a big deal to her) she busted into it right away. The number two gift would have been the Barbie design studio that I gave her. Its a designing template that lets you pick out the backgrounds, outfits, accessories and shoes. It pulled at my heartstrings when she said... "Its like my very own project runway Mom." (Its one of our favorite shows to watch together).

All in all it was a wonderful weekend...

No comments: