Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Back to Work



Let me be the first to say that they don't call it work for nothin. Whew!!! I think I have walked more in two hours than I have in two months. Today I went back to work at the hospital. Of course they didn't start me back gently, nope... I was thrown right back in. At first I was nervous that I would have forgotten how to do my job. But, luckily enough for me, its like riding a bike... you never forget. So, I busted my buns for twelve hours and raced home to hold my sugar pants. It was ironic that Kaitlynn started smiling this week. I got the biggest smile when I went to her crib... She loves me, its great!!!

Today was her first real time away from home. She went to see auntie Paula for a couple hours while I slept. I have to say that it works out really well because I catch a few ZZZs and get cute pics ta-boot.

Kaitlynn loves to explore things. In this pic she is studying a raccoon at Paula's. What a goober...

No comments: