Thursday, September 24, 2009

Catch Up... Ketchup


So I had big plans to make this really cute joke about playing "ketchup" with my blogging since I have been a little lax these past two weeks. Unfortunately it didn't pan out. I have been so busy with work this week and a sick baby last week, my posting has fallen to the wayside. My October resolution... To be a better blogger :) Anyways, this is a pic of Miss Bella baby in front of the fridge which is her favorite place to be lately. Oh yes, she can open it all by herself. I think I might start calling her mighty mouse. She just opens it up and sits there for a while... then she starts to scale the shelves... when she figures out she cant climb them she starts to unload the door. (by the way she loves to unpack things). What a little stinker! All I can say for sure is that if the house is quite... she's getting into something... the next 18 years should be interesting!

No comments: