FOR ICE CREAM!!! Today was Kaitlynn's first official try at eating ice cream on her own. We gave her a spoon and a small cup... and I'll tell you what, she figured it out pretty darn quick. I guess it helps that it was chocolate (the only kind I eat). We started our afternoon in Manitowoc at the Christmas warehouse there. I have decided that I am going to put the tree up again this year (the white one this time save silver for next year). I know what you are thinking... ARE YOU NUTS?!? Why yes, haven't we covered this already. i really missed not doing it last year, bu with a newborn i jut had no ambition. Without my parents and Tim's parents... there wold have been no Christmas. So i have doubled my efforts and i am now stocked and ready to go for my candy cane themed tree. Yippee! Ofcouse i am going to have to buy a fence to go around it because a one year old and all glass ornaments are not condusive to one another. But yes I am very excited (as you can tell). Oh, on our way to Culver's we stopped at this roadside... whatever it was... and I had to take a picture for my class. I thought I would share it with you. I guess its supposed to be an cow getting ready for an alien landing... pretty weird is all I know...it was GREAT!
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
I scream, You scream, We all scream
FOR ICE CREAM!!! Today was Kaitlynn's first official try at eating ice cream on her own. We gave her a spoon and a small cup... and I'll tell you what, she figured it out pretty darn quick. I guess it helps that it was chocolate (the only kind I eat). We started our afternoon in Manitowoc at the Christmas warehouse there. I have decided that I am going to put the tree up again this year (the white one this time save silver for next year). I know what you are thinking... ARE YOU NUTS?!? Why yes, haven't we covered this already. i really missed not doing it last year, bu with a newborn i jut had no ambition. Without my parents and Tim's parents... there wold have been no Christmas. So i have doubled my efforts and i am now stocked and ready to go for my candy cane themed tree. Yippee! Ofcouse i am going to have to buy a fence to go around it because a one year old and all glass ornaments are not condusive to one another. But yes I am very excited (as you can tell). Oh, on our way to Culver's we stopped at this roadside... whatever it was... and I had to take a picture for my class. I thought I would share it with you. I guess its supposed to be an cow getting ready for an alien landing... pretty weird is all I know...it was GREAT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment