Thursday, January 7, 2010

2010 Resolutions

So here are my 2010 Resolutions...
1- Breathe: I have been keeping myself so busy with Kaitlynn, my Dad and my Mom that I have not had much time to do anything else. Mind you I do this on purpose... but I need to stop filling up my days to avoid what is actually going on around me.
2- Date nights: Timmy and I are going to try and have a few "dates" a month. We were independent people before we got married and so it really doesn't bother either of us to be in the same house and not be spending time together. I know it must sound weird to alot of you but for the most part we would rather being doing our own thing than something we don't want to do together... However, now with the addition of little Bella Bean, our relationship is strained just the slightest bit (totally recoverable don't worry).
3- Get stuff done: I always have all these little projects going on and I now realize that none of them are finished and I am overwhelmed. Starting now there is a mental (and physical) checklist to get things done. Which leads me to number four...
4- Uncovering the Elliptical machine: and getting back into shape. I think with all the good food this fall and the incredible stress eating I was doing, I have packed on a good twenty pound which need to come off. I usually carry a little extra chunk on me in general, but its getting to the point where I am uncomfortable and that my friends means I need to change.
5- Opening up: this is the hard one... I don't like to talk about myself or my problems. As far as I am concerned no one needs to hear about my issues. But I have decided that the more I talk about it the better I feel... So watch out for the flood of info these next few months. I am working up the courage to talk freely about my Dad's cancer because I know I am going to cry... and I hate crying.
It is for that exact reason that I am sooooo grateful to have my little baby to hug and kiss. Here is a silly video of her climbing the steps at my parents house. It is hilarious that this little 14 month old can climb the steps like a pro but cannot walk - Go Figure!


1 comment:

Paula said...

Girl...you know that I'm always here for you to call and talk to. Weather that be a simple call to vent or meet for lunch or sodas to talk. Or even come by for supper sometime. I'll cook, the girls will watch Bella Bean, Andy will keep Tim busy, and then we can talk...you can cry if needed...and then we'll laugh. I'm always here for you.