We bought my Dad a Wii for Christmas this year to go along with his new big screen TV and surround sound. We figured if this was going to possibly be his last Christmas we might as well make it a good one. The funny thing is that we are all really digging this Wii thing. I have to say that it is almost addicting. I have to apologize to Timmy for making fun of him for getting all freaked out when his character dies... it really can get to you. I just picked up The price is right on half price so hopefully I wont get too hooked on it. I have a feeling that this may be the new Herrman hangout... which would be a-okay with me! We played a whole lot of bowling when Mary and Carlos were here and my game is improving... but no where near Carlos'. He is the bowling master!
No comments:
Post a Comment