Tonight Kyra is going to one of her first official sleep overs. I was kinda torn when she told me though because during the school year we only get to see her every other weekend and if we are lucky sometimes on Christmas or Spring break. So you can see why I was reluctant to give up one of our days with my most precious girly friend. Anyways, we decided that she should definitely go because she was one of three girls invited to actually stay over after the birthday party. Not to mention that it was "excellent Emily" vs the other Emily that we will not mention here (trying to come up with something other than bad names) which Kyra is not so fond of. Speaking of "the other Emily" Kyra was so cute because she informed me that Emily was pretty much a vegetarian... she just eats ham, chicken and fish... so she doesn't eat cow then? I said... she didn't like that very much. Before she left for the sleepover we spent a little time catching up and hanging out at home. She was playing with the camcorder that Auntie Mary from Texas had gotten her and pretending to suck out her sister's brains... here is a picture. This is just about the time when I remind Tim that this is definitely his daughter... what a weirdo :)
No comments:
Post a Comment