Sunday, January 17, 2010

Wedding Bells

Today Mom, Dad and I drove down to Sheboygan to meet with AJ and Anna to talk about their wedding. It is about half way for both cars one coming from Green Bay and the other from Milwaukee. Kaitlynn and Kyra stayed home with their Daddy and actually went out to lunch with Auntie Karla. It was a cloudy and brisk day but when Anna walked in with that wedding cake... it made it a whole lot brighter :) We met for lunch and finalized the list of invites on Mom and Dad's side. I have to give the soon to be's credit because I really forgot just how much work it is to plan a wedding, especially long distance like that. So get your calender's ready and mark down July 24th 2010. I am sooooo excited for them. Since Dad got sick there hasn't been all that much to look forward to... and now there is! Woo Hoo... I couldn't ask for a better sister in law... Anna you are the best!






No comments: