Friday, August 6, 2010

Getting Ready

So I am definitely nesting- there is no denying it- its for sure. We are only about four to five weeks away and I think my body knows it. And in the spirit of all this extra energy and motivation I have decided that it is time to go through all the baby stuff and pull out the things that the new baby will need. I was totally amazed to see all the treasures that I had saved from Bella. Luckily I have been stocking up on the diapers this summer so it shouldn't been too big of a shocker when we have to have two bambinos in diapers. I am hopeful that Kaitlynn will start potty training soon- but who knows. This is a child of Timmy and Trina--- can we say stubborn and independent. After hours and hours of organizing I found that I had roughly 8 to 10 paper boxes of items that I wont be using after all. Either they didn't work as well with Kaitlynn as I had thought they would or they were blue (sorry Timmy its just not in the cards). I brought the boxes to the local kids resale shop to see if there was any items they would be interested in buying. They took probably the equivalent to one box but still paid me 20 bucks for it. SWEET! So the rest I priced at my normal 25 and 50 cents and am hopeful that next April I will be able to move it out at the rummage sale. I decided to go through the other bins that were up in the loft too but with this crazy hot weather that is going to have to wait a little bit. I decided to then turn my attention to Kyra's ever growing closet/ storage facility. Sorry girlfriend- you are my next victim! (FYI: Kyra is in size 14/16 and Kaitlynn is in 2T and 3T for Spring)

No comments: