This weekend we have no plans... and it is awesome! It has been quite a while since there hasn't been anything planned. We had a great summer filled with weddings, vacations and road trips but this weekend is up in the air. Actually it is a really weird feeling and I don't really know what to do with myself. For those of you who know me I am a mini version of my father as far as planning things out goes so I feel a little lost and without direction. That was until I got word that my brother and new sister in law (weird to say finally) were coming up for the weekend- YES! I know I just saw them at the end of July for their wedding but you never really get enough time to visit at those things. We hung out Friday night and caught up a little bit on their lives since the wedding- moving apartments, AJ going back to school for his masters, Anna being pregnant... no not really ;) but we chatted till 930 and I realized that I had a baby to get in the tub and off to bed. So Bella Bean and I headed home but left little Kyra for a sleep over- she loves it out at my parents- I think the Wii has something to so with it. Saturday we went rummaging and found a few treasures. We had to cut it short because my parents were getting ready to go to the Packer game and I had a wedding shower to get dressed for. So we went our separate ways after the sales but then we met up at their house for supper before they left for the game. And who was there... Bruce and Barb! It was a total surprise and most excellent to see them. We only got to visit for a little bit before they all headed out to the game but that was okay because it was hot out and I was getting tired. I hope they all did okay sitting in that stadium in the hot hot weather. (Side note: Bruce won tickets at his work and so they came up last minute- can we say lucky?) We did get a chance to visit more on Sunday with both Bruce and Barb and AJ and Anna. It is nice sometimes to just sit around and shoot the breeze- which if you can imagine there was a bit of on Sunday morning on mom and dad's back porch. 
This is a picture of Kaitlynn in her packer sweatshirt- I know she looks like a boy but she's still a cutie.
No comments:
Post a Comment