Thursday, October 14, 2010

Bath Time


Little Olivia really likes to take a bath. I know what you are say... "A baby likes to be wet?" I don't know what it is about bath time but this little one totally digs it! We were really afraid to give Kaitlynn baths when she was a new born but we are getting it all figures out with "Via." (that's what Katie calls her). She just sits in her little tub and splashes (not on purpose I am sure but its pretty cute). She is always looking around to see what she can and it i hilarious when she focuses because her eyes get enormous and her mouth opens like a little birdie. Tim has been a great help with both the girls- I call him the diaper master because he can change each of the girls with no muss and just a little fuss ;) Its funny because while Olivia is in the tub he stands by with a towel ready to whisk her off and dry her, diaper her and dress her. He even helps me get her ready for bed at night. I know he is also a parent and should help with the children but he is even better than I expected he would be. It will be an adjustment for me when he goes back to work!

No comments: