Friday, October 29, 2010

Sweet Street

I can not tell you how excited I am for Halloween this year. Kaitlynn is definitely at the right age to start all the festivities. Today we went to the expo center here in Green Bay to trial trick or treating with Kaitlynn before we venture outdoors. And let me tell you... she's got it! As soon as we got there we headed into the "haunted path" so that she could practice "trick or treating" It was so cute because at first she would muster out The trick and the treat but by the end she was just saying "treat please." I don't mean to brag but this little two year old is one bright cookie... we will see how it goes the rest of the weekend though. Bella got to play with other little ones at the event too. I think we are going to try and enroll her in something where she can play with other kids. She had a tendancy to take over whatever she wanted to (trains in this case) with no reguard to the other children... Whoops- thats my fault I think :) Unfortunately for me Kyra has chosen to spend this Halloween with her mom, Will and her soon to be stepbrothers. I was disappointed for sure because she has always been such fun, but I guess I am going to have to share sometime. From now on we will just let her decide if she is going with mom or dad- but what a year to miss it. If everything goes as planned we will be trick or treating a total of five times- ambitious I know- but its HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: